I am so far behind checking my comments, but today I checked and I got a Beautiful Blogger Award from two different people in the same month. That's so cool. The first one came from Pink E over at http://www.expressionbypinke.blogspot.com/. Her blog has some beautiful cards and great how-to videos. The second award was from Sara over at http://www.cricutaddictsanonymous.blogspot.com/. She is fairly new to blogging - just like myself, but her blog has some wonderful layouts and cards. She has a great example of how she is pairing 12x12 layout pages with divided page protector pages. It works very well together and is a great idea for anyone that is looking to get caught up quickly. I want to give a great big "Thank You" to these ladies for the wonderful award. Now I'm supposed to tell you 10 things about myself and then pass this award onto 10 other bloggers. Here goes:
1. I am now IN my 40's and decided it was time to cut my hair a little shorter to fit my age. It was quite long for awhile, but now it's shoulder length.
2. I have been married to my highschool sweetheart for over 22 years.
3. I have two sons aged 21 and 18 years old
4. I love animals. We currently have 2 dogs, 1 cat (and one arriving on Friday) and 3 corn snakes. The snakes were not my idea. We've had them since the boys were little. I have raised, trained and shown German shepherds, raised and hand fed cockatiels and I've had a number of other types of animals in my life.
5. I am the oldest (and wisest) of 4 girls.
6. I love to scrapbook and make cards. I even have my own room - because it's always a mess!
7. My favorite color is red. I love to do layouts and cards in red, black and white. I think the contrast is absolutely beautiful.
8. My oldest son will be getting married May 1st. I can hardly wait to have the family together and take pictures of this awesome celebration of love.
9. I live in California and have lived here my entire life.
10. I have never been to Hawaii, but that is my dream vacation.
I will come back later to post my 10 blogger picks for this award. Cindy