Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Highlighted in the Cricut Chirp

Hi everyone. I am so excited that my card was highlighted in the Cricut Chirp. It was dated September 14, 2009, Vol 173. I just recently set up my blog and started posting my cards on the Cricut message board, so I was very surprised. Everyone on the message boards have such beautiful things posted. I didn't think any of my cards would ever make it in the Chirp. I have definitely got to step up my game now. It's so nice of Provo Craft to provide the Chirp and the message boards so that we can all get inspiration and motivation from each other. I, for one, am now motivated to do even more and to do a better job. Thanks to everyone that took the time to post comments - another form of motivation. Cindy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.