Thursday, January 21, 2010

Woohoo, it's Thursday!

Okay, it's not Friday, but it's the day before Friday. It's Friday Eve! I love Fridays. Fridays are MY days. I either have the day off work or I get off at 11:30 - which leaves me plenty of time with the house to myself to clean and get crafty. (There's usually more crafting going on than cleaning. Shhhhh... don't tell my hubby) Every Thursday when I wake up I tell myself, "Woohoo, it's Thursday", which really means, "Woohoo, tomorrow's Friday!" This weekend should be extra fun. My sister Michelle is coming over to scrapbook with me and we always have a great time. We get Starbucks and usually stay up most of the night scrapbooking and laughing. We don't even know what we laugh about, but there's always a lot of laughing and of course chit chat. Somehow we get a few layouts done as well. I am really looking forward to it. Stay tuned for Monday when I post some of our accomplishments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.