Monday, February 22, 2010

Never Too Old

On Saturday I went to my very first rubber stamp show. It was not at all what I was expecting. I'm used to the Scrapbook Expo's which are huge and have tons of people and craft booths. The Rubber Stamp show had about 15 booths and not very much product. However, the shopper that I am, I was determined to find something to buy before I left. I ended up with 5 rubber stamps. I thought they were adorable and couldn't wait to get home and make some cards. As soon as I was done I showed my son and hubby. Neither one was impressed. In fact, my son asked me why I would want to make a card with these weird looking people on them. This one in particular he said looked like a hanger. I can't be the only one that likes them though because this company was obviously selling them to other people as well. Anyway, I like them!

1 comment:

  1. I love your new stamps ... guys just don't get 'it'!

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.