Saturday, July 10, 2010

Vacation in San Diego


 
 
 
Sorry for the bad pictures on these. I already had the protective sleeve over the layouts.These are pictures from the resort where we stayed in San Diego. It was beautiful and I loved going around and taking pictures.
 
These are pictures of our house duck. He was so cute. He would come to our room every morning and quack at the sliding door until we opened it up and fed him. He even came in the room. It was so cool to wake up to this friendly little critter.I love these pictures. Even though the layout is very simple, I really like the colors and remembering the beaches of San Diego.More pictures around the resort. The flowers were all in bloom and very pretty.While in San Diego we spent a day at the zoo. It is a beautiful zoo. We were a little tired and sore the next day from all of the walking, but it was worth it. If you haven't guessed, I'm a big fan of the animals. These are pictures from Water World in San Diego. Yes, more animals!Another simple layout that I love. The starfish pool at Water World was really interesting. If anyone is going on vacation in San Diego I highly recommend the zoo and Water World. I would love to live in San Diego. Maybe the Cricut Circle will have a gala or swarm there. Just give me an excuse to fly out there and I'm there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.