Saturday, August 28, 2010

Who's Chicken Now?


This was a funny day. My niece Jasmine came over to visit and hubby decided to teach her how to cook a chicken. He had taught her how to make salsa awhile back and now it was time to learn something new. Jasmine was not happy about this new venture. She wouldn't even touch the chicken. Mike gave her some gloves to wear, thinking this might help. Well, as you can see by the pictures, the gloves didn't help. She didn't want to look at the chicken and she certainly didn't want to touch the chicken. Eventually Mike took over and got the chicken cooked. If we had waited on Jasmine we may have starved to death.
For this layout I used a few different cartridges. For the barn I used Create a Critter, for the chicken I used Animal Kingdom and for the title I used Lyrical Letters, Loop Dee Loo font.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.