Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Very Thankful card

This year I am Thankful that I am not the one having Thanksgiving at my house. I truely appreciate all of the hard work that goes into preparing everything for this wonderful holiday. This year we will spend our day at my sisters for the very first time. I am in charge of bringing pies and cookies though. As I type this I have a pumpkin pie in the oven. Mmmmmm, it smells so good. Pumpkin is my favorite.
Anyway, back to my card. I was thinking along the lines of being thankful I'm not cooking when I made this one. I used the Nursery Rhymes Cricut cartridge for my chef. The paper is from Paper Trey Ink and the sentiment is from SP & Company. I also used my IRock to add a little bling. Thanks for looking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.