Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas from California

This is my last Christmas card for the year. Being from California I like to send all of my out of state relatives a card with a California Cow on it. I used my Copic markers to color it. Thanks for looking and I promise to post more often again. The last couple of weeks have been quite busy for me and I haven't had much time to keep this thing updated. I have a really good excuse though. Besides the holidays, I am also a new grandma. I will post pictures of my sweet grand-daughter in my next post. She was born December 18th.

4 comments:

  1. My comment got eaten!

    The cow cracks me up! I can honestly say I have never seen a Christmas cow! That would just make my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is stinkin' cute, and so original too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute. And congratulations on your granddaughter. How exciting

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like she would make a cute Wisconsin cow! ;P Just kidding!

    Love the playfulness of this card.

    ReplyDelete

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.