Saturday, November 26, 2011

Birthday Invitation

First off I would like to send out a huge thank you to my Circle friend Linda, AKA Tulip Collector. She was so kind to send me some vellum and pink tulle so that I could start working on my little Khloë's birthday invitations. I love how they came out.


The theme for her party will be pink, black and white with penguins. I was so excited when I was able to get this picture of her with her favorite penguin toy.



Now I just need to get a bunch of copies of the picture printed at Costco and start assembling. Then I'll need to start on some party favors and decorations. Thank you for stopping by and taking a look.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! This is just a beautiful invitation Cindy! Of course you have a beautiful subject to work with...what a doll! I love the hot pink/black combo. The vellum and tulle are great accents...just beautiful. I hope Miss Khloe has a fabulous birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.