Sunday, September 15, 2013

Painting, Swimming and Crafting

Busy busy weekend. Right after work on Friday I went to a friends house to help with some party favors. After that I went to my son and daughter-in-laws house to help paint and cut vinyl for the baby's room.
We cut out the baby's name and some butterflies for the walls, but first we had to paint.




After painting we had to put the vinyl on the Cricut mat for cutting.


Push the load paper button to load the vinyl into the Cricut.


 Design the cuts on the Gypsy.


Concentration.


And then you add the vinyl to the wall.


 On the opposite wall we added butterflies, from dark to light, going up the wall.


After all the hard work it's time for some swimming.


I hope you all had a good weekend and spent some time doing what you love.


 

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwww!!! Now I know why I can't get anything accomplished...I don't have an ADORABLE helper
    :( !!

    The baby's room is looking great!

    ReplyDelete

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.