Monday, June 7, 2010

Block Party Layout


Is this the cutest layout or what? I ran to WalMart to check out the new Lite Cricut Cartridges as soon as I heard they were out. I picked up Block Party and Handy Man. This layout was made using the Block Party cartridge for the people, grill and Come 'n Get It. The fence and grass were cut from Paper Doll Dress Up. The Clouds, sun and tree were cut from Create A Critter- one of my all time favorites. This layout came together very quickly and was a lot of fun. It just puts a smile on my face because it's so cheery.

3 comments:

  1. Sooo cute! Awesome job! I think we are all going to LOVE these Cricut Lite carts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Layout!!! I really have enjoyed looking at all your layouts and cards on your blog, you do a wonderful job! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.