Wednesday, June 2, 2010

She wears her heart on her nose!



I finally got some time to do some scrapbooking this week for the LID Challenge on the Cricut Messageboard. I just got these pictures developed of Starlet. She was helping me scrapbook and checking everything out. When she looked up at me I noticed she had a red heart stuck to her nose. It was so cute I snapped a picture and then carried her into the family room and asked my son to take another picture in case mine didn't turn out. It was so cute. I love these pictures. I used a heart from the Sweethearts cartridge and the font is from A Child's Year cartridge.

1 comment:

  1. Been looking at your LOs and cards this past week and loving them. Just wanted to comment here because I also have an all black cat, though my cat's eyes are more yellow green. Anywho, it's actually her sister that would do this - get something on her nose!

    Cute cat and great LO!

    ReplyDelete

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.