Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Ruler Birthday Card with Imagine

As soon as I saw the ruler artwork on the Imagine More cartridge I knew exactly what I was going to do with it. My Dad's birthday is this month and I've been saving this idea in my head for 10 months for just this occasion. I think he'll find the humor in it and enjoy the card. I used Imagine More for all the layers to go with the ruler. Once again I didn't know how to size anything so they were cut at the default size which is 2". I know, I know, I should really learn the sizing thing, but so far it has worked out okay. I promise to learn for my next project. I'm sure it can't be too hard, right? The sentiment was a quote I heard some time last year and I just printed off my computer.
For the inside of the card I finished off the sentiment from my computer and then added a crown cut at 1.75" from the Alphalicious cartridge.

Happy Birthday Dad!

1 comment:

  1. Cindy,
    Super cute, and what a great sentiment. (I think that applies to all men)
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.