Thursday, June 14, 2012

New Vinyl Color

Hello. I received my vinyl order yesterday and I was very pleased that it was the correct color pink. I was so worried because colors can be deceiving on the computer. It is the perfect shade and the shipping was super fast. I ordered from expressionsvinyl.com on June 9th and my order was here yesterday, June 13th. Here is a picture of the same glass with the new and improved PINK.


I showed it to my friend and she loves it. We're both excited about each of the kids in the Quinceanera (this is kinda like a sweet 16 birthday) having their own glass to remember the occasion. Now my only problem is how to do decorate the glasses for the court. This one is for the guest of honour that will be celebrating her Quinceanera (15th birthday in Hispanic/Latin cultures). I wanted hers to be special so the other glasses will have a little less on them or maybe just one color. Since there are both boys and girls I'm thinking I might just use the purple color. Once I get it figured out I'll post pictures.

4 comments:

  1. I love the newer version of the glass!! So pretty!!

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that the new color of vinyl is what you were hoping for! Thanks for explaining what a Quinceanera is too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pink. Will have to check out the site.

    I need your addy, you won a gypsy sleeve on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cindy!
    Love the bright pink color, it really makes the purple stand out. Great job and TFS
    Becka

    ReplyDelete

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.