Monday, October 15, 2012

Fun Layout


Okay, the 3rd layout is the charm :-) This one is my favorite. Probably because there are so many spots for photos. I tend to take a lot of pictures and need to put as many on a page as I can get.


One of the cool things about the Artiste cartridge is the collection of chipboard pieces that comes with it. To match the chipboard pieces there are clear stamps and cuts on the cartridge to match the shapes. This little pennant was cut from the Dakota paper at 2" and glued to the matching chipboard. After cutting the pennant pieces I cut the word 'fun' at 1 1/2" from the Artiste font. I then added twine to hang my pieces.


The sentiment is another epoxy sticker from Cloud 9. I still have some paper left so I'll be back with yet another layout using Artiste and the Dakota paper pack.


Cindy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.