Monday, February 11, 2013

My Life Monday - Week 4 Part 2

Happy Monday friends. I was able to get another week completed for Project Life, but was not able to catch up like I wanted. I have a really good excuse though :-) My older son and his wife hosted a 25th wedding anniversary party for my husband and I on Saturday. It was a beautiful party with all of our family and friends there. I will share some of those pictures in another post sometime this week.

For now Here is week 4.


Not too many photos this week, but lots of journaling again. The title card is pretty simple this week. I added some strips of paper and then the date on top. I used Close to my Heart's Art Philosophy cartridge for the letters. They were cut at 1.25" and .8"






The last day of this week was the day we flew to Maui for our 25th wedding anniversary. I wanted to add a Cricut cut to signify our plane ride. I chose Pack your Bags for the plane. It was cut at 1.25". The last 3x4 card on this page was made using Jubilee for the letters cut at 1.25" and a sun cut at 16" from Pack your Bags, which I cut in half to leave room for the words below it.

That's all for today. I'll be back soon with pictures from the party and another week from My Life. I will also be working on some Thank You cards and some layouts to share. See you next time. Cindy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.