Monday, February 25, 2013

My Life Monday - Week 6

Hello and welcome to another week of my life. At the beginning of the week my younger son was sick with the flu. Then my husband was sick with a cold. Luckily everyone was feeling better by the time Saturday came.


It was important for everyone to feel better by Saturday because we had a party to go to. Our older son and daughter in law threw an anniversary party for us, for our 25th wedding anniversary.


Other things I wanted to highlight for the week (besides all of the flu and cold medicine) was the price of gas, the number of rolls of pictures I had developed and our orange tree that was full of oranges. Oh and I can't forget my chocolate croissant!


I wasn't very creative this week with my title card or the journaling cards. I used Art Philosophy for the week and the date again. The arrows were cut from some pre-printed papers. I added the dates with my Smash date stamp and then I added some washi tape.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.