Monday, July 8, 2013

Garage Princess and Co-Driver

I thought I would take a little break from the purple layouts and share a couple of t-shirts I made for my grand-daughter. I used my Cricut and cut out heat transfer vinyl to create these.

These are pictures I took before everything was ironed on.


You can see driver is a little crooked. Don't worry, I straightened it out before I did the ironing. Unfortunately I forgot to take a picture afterwards.


Here are a couple of pictures after with Khloë modeling, but it's quite difficult to get a 2 year old to stay still long enough to get a good picture.


5 comments:

  1. Just adorable!!

    A perfect match for the high heels and crown. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the tshirts. What a beautiful little model too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy, these are just PERFECT for our Little Grease Monkey!!! Hey, I think I just discovered the PERFECT name for your Little Darlin'...since she's our resident Grease Monkey, what do you think about calling her GM???
    In other news, the shirts are great...I still haven't tried the HTV yet...I'm chicken!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute! I love the pics of your sweet little granddaughter in the shirts! She is growing so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute!! What an adorable granddaughter! I know she loves her grandma!!

    ReplyDelete

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.