Monday, July 1, 2013

Where did that mud come from?

What mud? I don't see any mud.


Nope, that's not mud on my face. I was just out here in the yard minding my own business.

No, I didn't dig that hole in the lawn. I have no idea how that hole full of muddy water got there.

Yes, that is my rope toy, but I didn't dig that hole in the grass and make a mud pit so that I could bury it.

No, that's not mud on my paws, you must be mistaken. And no way is that mud on my tongue!

Like I said, I was just sitting over here minding my own business. I don't know why you're so upset or why all this talk about mud and holes in the lawn.

I'm kinda tired now.  I'm not sure why. It's probably just the heat or something. I think I'll take a little nap over here where I've been this whole time, not doing anything wrong.



3 comments:

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.