Monday, January 27, 2014

I've been a Bad Blogger!

I just realized I haven't posted anything since January 5th. I have been trying to finish my 2013 Project Life and keep up with 2014 so there's not much to show. Since I'm just trying to get it done at this point there's nothing fancy or exciting about it.
I have a few layouts planned, but while cleaning my room I got a little carried away and decided to re-organize yet again. Hubby agreed that I should just bite the bullet and make the dream room that I want. New cabinets and all, but I just can't seem to commit. I tend to rearrange things every few months so the thought of built in cabinets seems so permanent. What to do, what to do...

So this is my excuse for not getting any pages done.


At least the floor is mostly clean, but I have no work space right now. This was at the end of the day when I had put most things back in my room (from the living room, kitchen and the family room). I need to get some more "nice" looking storage boxes to put things in. If you look at the bottom jetmax cubes you can see most of the open shelves have papers and stuff on them. Two of them have nice black boxes that are organized and labeled with their contents. I would much rather see the boxes than the loose papers so I need to pick up about 10 more boxes. I also need to clean out some of the drawers and make better use of them. I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. I suggest you take your family vacation to Disney BEFORE you price built-in cabinets : O !!!! I like how you're room is nice & sunshiney...just like YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.