Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Summertime Layout

Summertime. Doesn't that have a nice ring to it? I think I might make this my new process. I'll scrapbook summer pictures in the winter and winter pictures in the summer when it's 100 degrees.

These pictures were taken when my son and his family moved into their new house. It had been empty for a few months and the lemon tree was loaded with ripe lemons. Khloë thought it was fun to peel them open and pull out the pieces. She was even brave enough to try one out. As you can see she wasn't so sure about the sour taste. The funniest part was that she kept trying it and making these funny faces.


The title on this layout was cut using the Suburbia font at 2" on the Cricut Expression.


The lemon is from the Preserves Cricut cartridge. I think I've had this cartridge for two years and I just now took it out of the plastic. I knew it would come in handy at some point.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.