Sunday, January 9, 2011

Fabulous sister

Yay, I got something done. I love the Forever Young Cricut cartridge, but haven't used it nearly as much as I would like. This is a card I made for my sister. She recently had surgery and I just want to cheer her up. She is the most fabulous sister anyone could have. I cut the woman at 5" and the words at 1".
I also went to Michael's Craft Store today and was able to pick up a few cartridges for $9.99 on clearance. I got Cuttin Up, Stand and Salute and Winter Woodland. None of these cartridges were on my wish list, but I figured for $10 I couldn't lose. I know there are at least a couple things on each of them that I will use. I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. It was my birthday on Friday and I started celebrating on Thursday so I've had a fantastic 4 days. Take care.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.