Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Life layout

Happy Wednesday everyone. Can you believe I have another layout done already? I'm trying to be better and post more often. It's just a little harder to find time to craft these days since I've been away from my craft room every weekend.  I wish I still had 3 day weekends, but I guess if I want to keep feeding my Cricut addiction I have to put in more hours at the J.O.B. In fact, every time I think I have all the cartridges I'll ever need Provo Craft comes out with something else I must have. Last Thursday was no exception. There was another release of new cartridges and of course there are at least two on my must have list. There is a cartridge called Kate's ABC's and a cartridge called Baby Steps. I'm trying to be good and only buy one, but I can't make up my mind which one. They also came out with one called Campin' Critters that is the cutest and most different cartridge I've seen in awhile, so I've already ordered that one. Can't wait to get it. In the mean time I'm trying to use the cartridges I have. I want to use something Cricut on every one of my layouts. For this layout I used paper from my K&Company paper stack. This first picture is without any Cricut, just 4 different patterns of paper. In this second picture I added a title that I cut out using the Creative Memories Cheerful Seasons cartridge. The picture is a little washed out on this one because it was late when I finished gluing all the letters down and I had to use the flash on my camera.  You get the idea though. I think I will use this layout for pictures from this coming weekend. It will be mine and my husbands 23rd wedding anniversary. We don't have any plans other than spending time together and with our two sons, daughter in law and grand-daughter. I think the title here will fit the occasion perfectly.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.