Sunday, January 30, 2011

Non-camping Campin' Critters layout

Today I'd like to say "Happy Anniversary" to my hubby. We've been married 23 wonderful years today. I woke up to French Toast, Bacon and my favorite French Vanilla Coffee this morning. He's a super great guy and he supports my Cricut addiction.
So todays project came about because I had a question on the Cricut message board asking how a person could use the Campin' Critters cartridge if they don't camp. Well, that got me thinking and this is what I came up with. Everything except the title and grass is from Campin Critters. I cut the title from Alphalicious at 2". The grass is a mix of torn paper and a Martha Stewart icicle punch. The sizes for the Campin Critters cuts are: 6" for the Bunny behind the tree, 8" for the forest of trees, .75" for the eggs and 3" for the sun.
I have another layout in mind using this cartridge that doesn't include camping so be sure to check back.

1 comment:

  1. Very creative ~ I may scraplift this idea ~ that is when I get this cartridge ~ haha~

    ReplyDelete

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.