Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Paparazzi Everywhere

As promised here is another Campin' Critters layout. The story behind this is probably obvious, but ever since my grand-daughter was born she has been bombarded by camera flashes. Photography has always been a favorite hobby of mine and my daughter in law also loves to take pictures. Needless to say little baby Khloe is always having her picture taken. At first the constant flashes bothered her, but I think she's gotten used to it now. She's only 6 weeks old and we probably have enough pictures to fill an album already.
The recipe for this layout goes like this:
The title is cut at 1.25" using the Robotz cartridge and everything else is from Campin' Critters.
Owl was cut at 3", fox was cut at 4", tree was cut at 12" and the moose was cut at 7". I thought I'd share the layout with and without pictures. Please excuse the poor quality of the pictures. I had to use the flash on the camera and they're a little washed out.


3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...this is adorable! I love those little critters with the "spy glasses". I guess all of our grands must have to get used to seeing spots from camera flashes pretty early in life!
    Tanya - Nonna's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this it is too cute for words! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.