Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Lil Stinker layout

Another Campin' Critters layout for you today. As you can see I'm still in baby mode. When I saw this little skunk coming out of the outhouse with the toilet paper I instantly thought of this layout. One of the funniest  things being a grandma is seeing my son change his daughters first dirty diapers. I thought he was really going to get sick. He also swears that he's getting a rash everytime the baby spits up on him! Yep, this is my kind of entertainment. Once I get them developed I will add the pictures of my son changing diapers. You know, the lil stinky ones. Haha. Hope you find the humor in this like I do.

1 comment:

  1. OMG - how cute is that! I am so jealous - I really want this cartridge!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.