Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The New Cricut Expression 2 is now available

Cricut Machine

The new E2 is now available on HSN. They seem to be selling pretty fast. I think there were over 6,000 sold before morning. Did you order one? I stayed up watching the blogs and HSN for as long as I could, but fell asleep before the 1st airing was over. It was so exciting to see all the layout entries that were sent in to Jinger and aired on the show. I have it recorded and will watch it again when I get home from work. I'm not ordering the E2 at this time, but I've been having so much fun watching the videos and reading all the comments on the Cricut Message Board. It's going to be just as fun when they start getting delivered and we see what everyone is making with their new machines. Have fun and congratulations to everyone that ordered this great new machine.

1 comment:

  1. Whoa! I am so glad I got mine!!

    Thank you for stopping by my blog and for leaving a comment.

    I am now a follower of your blog .. Please feel welcome to come back

    Debbie
    http://bugginattheseams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.