Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy Friday and a layout

Yay, Friday is finally here. I have work today, but I get off early and then it's straight to my scraproom. I'll have at least a couple of hours before hubby gets home. I can probably run the washing machine while I scrapbook so it looks like I was doing some house work. LOL. I actually like to wash and dry clothes. I just DO NOT like to put the clothes away. Hehehe.

So, I really like todays layout. (Do I say that with every layout?) I know these are the same colors and same scraps as a few other layouts, but this one seems a little softer. I can see pictures of a new mom and baby in the two larger areas and then a progression of baby as she/he grows in a timeline of photos. Hmmmm, I'll have to find some photos when I get home to add. I'll post an update once I get the photos I'm looking for.

The sketch for this one is from page 108 of PageMaps 2.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone. If I have time I might make it back with some extras. Cindy

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Is that real stitching around the edges or done with a pen?

    ReplyDelete

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.