Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wednesday Layout

Some new colors for you today. I don't have pictures picked out for this one yet, but I'm thinking it will be for a birthday.
I was looking for birthday pictures before posting and realized I didn't have any printed. I used to get my pictures printed as soon as I took them, but I've gotten so far behind that I made the decision to not print anymore until I'm ready to scrapbook them. Now I wish I hadn't made that decision because I don't have the pictures I need for this layout. I also realized that most of my pictures from the last 7 months are of Baby Khloe. Everyone else has taken a backseat to our first grandbaby. Now I really like this layout, but it's definitely not a baby layout. I guess I'll have to start taking some pictures of the rest of the family! LOL

I used another single page sketch (page 81) and made it into a double 12x12 layout. Now I have to get back to work. (This job thing sure gets in the way of my crafting) Cindy

3 comments:

  1. Look at you go with the page maps. Love this one. Maybe I will pull mine out this week??? Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cheerful colors. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooohhh...lovin' those colors and patterns! Another fabulous layout!

    ReplyDelete

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.