Saturday, December 24, 2011

Glitter Ornaments and a Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone. I wanted to come by real quick and share a picture of my Christmas ornaments I made for the family. I used the floor wax method and Martha Stewart glitter. Once that was done I used my Cricut to cut out everyones name with vinyl.


I used Quarter Note for the font on the girls names. For the boys names I used A Child's Year. Super easy to do and a fun project for kids.
I orded the wooden dowel tree off the internet. I think I will change out the star and use the stand year round for the holidays. Change to a bunny and it's an instant Easter tree. A clover and it's St. Patricks Day!

I'm not sure if you can see the little envelopes on some of the ornaments or not. I cut them out using the Walk in my Garden Cricut cartridge. I'll add a little something inside for the kiddos.

 
 

A little glue dot on the top to keep it closed and then tied to the bulb.

Happy and safe Holidays to everyone. Cindy

4 comments:

  1. Love these (had so much fun making them myself) and love love the little envelope with the treat!!! very fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this ornament holder!! where did you get the stand?? LOVE IT!! have any secrets for putting the vinyl on?? it was a "bugger" for me :0 parkernana5@cox.net
    http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute project & I love the idea of using it year round!!

    MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are adorable! I think that the font for the boys' ornaments looks like A Child's Year, though. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.