Monday, January 30, 2012

Electric Slide layout

Hello and happy Monday. I can't believe we're in the last couple of days of January. Today is my 24th wedding anniversary to my best friend. As they say, 'time flies when you're having fun'. It amazes me when I stop to think about all the wonderful things in my life and where I am today. I look forward to what the future might bring to my family.
One of my favorite things in life is spending time with my family and then scrapbooking the memories. It's so fun when we get together and look through the albums. My layout today is another one from almost two years ago when my niece turned 16. I am the oldest of 4 girls and when we all get together it can be one big laugh fest. In these pictures we were trying to do the electric slide. We quickly found out we all had our own way of doing it and probably none of them right. I know my version wasn't right because I kept turning the wrong direction!


All of the papers and chipboard are from my stash. The party dog is from Birthday Bash and the font on the right hand side is from the Cupcake font cartridge cut at 1 1/2". I colored the dog and the font on my Imagine with colors from the Blast Off cartridge. I'm getting a little better at using my Imagine machine, but still having a few problems. It's probably all operator error. I'll keep trying though.

Gotta go to work now and then off to celebrate my anniversary. Have a wonderful day. Cindy

1 comment:

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.