Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Mini Album pages 1 & 2

Hello and welcome back. Today I have a couple of pages from my mini to share. I haven't done a lot, but I like the way it's coming along.  Below is a picture of some of the items I cut with my Cricut Expression that I will add to my mini.


All of the cuts are from Summer Vacation except the Hibiscus and Hawaii. That cut is from Life's a Beach. I used the Hibiscus and Hawaii for the cover of my mini.



I raised it up with pop dots and used a white gel pen to create stitching lines. It was cut at 2.5". After finishing the cover I pulled out all of my stamps that had journaling opportunities on them. Below are what I found in my stash. Most of these I bought on clearance at Michael's Craft Store more than a year ago. I knew I would use them some day. Heehee.


Below is a picture of page 1 and 2. I used one of the journaling spots and two of the Cricut cuts from Summer Vacation. Under the blue flaps on each side there are openings for tags or lists that I will need. On the left side I will put my list of things to pack and I will add to this list as I think of things I need to take. On the right side I will put the confirmation numbers for the flight, the rental car and the hotel.


On each flap I added ribbon or fibers from this pack that I bought on clearance a long time ago.  I just came across this package in my stash when I was looking for something else. I like it when it works out like that.



I'll try to have a couple more pages posted soon, but no promises. I'll be on vacation celebrating my son's 21st birthday. I can't believe my baby is 21. Okay okay no old jokes! I refuse to get old. Stay young and craft on!
Cindy

1 comment:

  1. Cindy, I think this color combo is just perfect. You've got a real knack for mini's. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.