Monday, August 6, 2012

The Toilet Cut!

Hello friends. I have a surprise for you today. It's a toilet! Who woulda thunk it? I never thought I would be making a card with a toilet on it, but you know, I actually like it. I'm pretty sure I'll use this cut again.



This one will go out to my sister that has been having a hard time lately. Hopefully it will bring a smile to her face.



So what do you think? Did I do the toilet proud? Heeheehee.

Cartridge used:
Cricut Circle Exclusive Something to Remember
Toilet and embellishments cut at 4"

9 comments:

  1. Okay this is to funny and you already used the new cart. Mine is on the way

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny and cute. Sure to bring a smile to your sister's face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely think you did the toilet proud! I'm sure you're sister will love this! Can't wait to see this cart up close and in person!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this may be the prettiest toilet I've ever seen...I'm quite sure it's the best toilet card I've ever seen!!! Great job & I'm so glad that you're gettin' back in your room & sharing projects with us...I missed 'em!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome way to use the toilet cut Cindy.
    Too Funny!!! Definitely put a smile on my face.
    TFS!
    ClaireR
    www.ThreeWatersCreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! You did it proud. I hope it cheers her up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! You are such a nice sister. I'm sure it will put a smile on her face!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too funny! Yes, you did the toilet proud!! I hope it cheers her up :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol. i had to laugh when I saw the title. Everyone has been talking about it. "How would you use it?". You found the perfect and fun way. I might have to scrap lift your idea. It would bring a smile to anyone's face:)

    ReplyDelete

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.