Friday, August 31, 2012

More mini pages

I'm still trying to get back on track after vacation. Am I the only one that needs a vacation after taking a vacation? LOL. All I can say is that it was quite interesting going to Vegas with a new 21 year old.  It was a LOT of fun, but also tiring. I did more walking in 4 days than I think I've done in 6 months. The good news is that I have some great pictures to scrapbook (when I get to them!).

For now I'm back to work on my Hawaii mini.

 
I still have some work to do on these pages. I want to cut out a little helicopter to add to the left side. We will be going on a helicopter ride during out vacation. My thought for the palm trees was that we will be able to see the tops of all of them during our ride. On the tag on the left side I will add notes about the reservation for our helicopter. I will have the date, time, location and phone number. I will also have a list of things I want to make sure to take pictures of during the ride. One tip that I read about is to wear a dark shirt so that there won't be a glare in pictures during the ride (I guess maybe because of the glass windows?) I'll make a note to remind myself.
 
I'm so glad we made it to Friday and that I have a 3 day weekend. Do you have any big plans for the holiday weekend? Hubby and I will be going to our son and daughter in laws on Saturday, but other than that I hope to spend a little more time crafting. I need to get this mini finished so that I can start on another project.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I can't see anything on your website. The background isn't a solid color under your text.

    ReplyDelete
  2. now it's okay...it took about 30 seconds. Ignore my last comment

    ReplyDelete

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.