Sunday, January 13, 2013

Christmas Layout

Hello, hello. Hopefully you had a wonderful Christmas. We had a couple days of celebration and family time. It's always nice to get a break from work and spend time with the ones we love instead.

Now that the holidays are behind us it's time to get those memories scrapbooked. I picked a paper and embellishment kit from Close to my Heart called Pear and Partridge. I love using kits and making several layouts that match.

My first layout with this kit was posted on the Cricut FANatics blog on January 2nd. Please stop by there and check out the details. The layout looks like this:



My second layout with this kit didn't include any Cricut cuts. The dimensional embellishments that come in the kit did the job and made this layout super simple to complete.
 

A close-up of some of the dimensional elements.



 
Tomorrow I'll be back with my first week of Project Life. I'm hoping I can post my Project Life weekly on Mondays. I hope you'll come back to check it out.
Cindy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.