Monday, March 11, 2013

My Life Monday - Week 8

I'm falling behind. Yikes! Where does the time go? I feel like I have 101 things to do and no time to do them. I'm trying my hardest to stay up to date with my Project Life, but we're now at the end of the day and I'm just now getting pictures on the computer.



My week isn't as decorated as I'd like, but at least it's done. I got my Cricut Mini delivered, I got my nails done and I even got some of my Cricut handbooks added to my Kindle Fire this week.



On Friday I got a pretty new purse (-:  My other purse was starting to break at the strap so it was time and there just happened to be a great sale going on at the Coach Factory Store. Yay me!
 
The bottom left picture is Scooter after getting his manicure/pedicure. Yeah, he's smiling now, but not so much when I was clipping his nails. LOL.
 
Well, that's all I got this week. I don't see things getting any less hectic around here, so my goal is to just stay above water. This Friday and Saturday should be lots of fun though. I have a Scrapbook Expo to visit. I wonder what kind of trouble I'll get into.....

1 comment:

  1. I am behind as well. Yikes!

    Your pages are looking great. And it looks like you had a great week with a new Mini and pocketbook!!

    ReplyDelete

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.