Monday, March 18, 2013

My Life Monday - Week 9

Helloooooo Spring! Well, I don't think it's officially Spring yet, but our weather feels like it lately. It has been absolutely beautiful with temperatures in the 70's. It's been so nice that I think I caught a case of the Spring cleaning bug. I have so many cleaning and organizing projects going on right now that I have to force myself to stay focused on one thing at a time.


Week 9 started out with a good mail day. I got my order of Project Life page protectors. I really needed them so that I could get this week done. Then, my cleaning started with getting my son's non-working car out of the garage and towed away. We donated it to Kars for Kids. That gave me room to work and pull things out of the cabinets in the garage.


It's crazy how one thing leads to another. Cleaning up the yard leads to planting flowers. Warm weather is leading us to fixing up a play yard for Khloë and ordering a swing set. Cleaning the garage and making more room for storage lead me to reclaiming space in our upstairs bonus room. It's all still "in progress", but I love what we've been able to do so far.


Another thing I needed to get done this week is the banner and glasses for a friends wedding in April. The first vinyl mustache I cut out was a little too small so I stuck it on Christopher and took a picture. Hmmmm, maybe a mustache is not the best look for him. LOL.

Here is a picture of both pages together.

A close up of the banner.

Friday and Saturday I was able to go to our local Scrapbook Expo and came home with some goodies. I'll try to take pictures and get them on the computer so I can share tomorrow.  Enjoy your week.
Cindy

1 comment:

  1. Your post sounds an awful lot like If You Give A Mouse A Cookie and all too familiar.

    All of your projects look great!!

    ReplyDelete

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.