Friday, April 12, 2013

Hello Hello Hello card

Happy Friday! I hope everyone has a little something crafty to do this weekend. I will be making more cards and preparing for my scrappy weekend Mania next week.

Today's card uses the Elegant Butterfly punch again from Stampin' Up and also uses the Bitty Butterfly punch. They work so well together.


Once again I used scraps for all the papers except the base card. I used a cuttlebug embossing folder, a few pearl accents, a sentiment stamp and voila, you have a card. Super super easy, just the way I like it. Before I embossed the white cardstock I punched the larger butterflies out of it. I then ran it through the cuttlebug and then adhered it to the blue piece of cardstock so that it would show through the punched areas. Then I simply added the smaller butterflies on top with stampin' dimensionals to give it a little pop.

The inside:

1 comment:

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.