Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy April Fool's Day

Just a quick update this morning. Our weekend was extremely busy and I haven't had any time in my craftroom. Hopefully I will get in there before the day is over and finish up another week in my Project Life album. I totally missed last week and now I'm feeling way behind.

I hope you all had a great Easter. We had a house and yard full of family. The little kids colored eggs and then had fun hunting them. They played with bubbles and ran around the yard all day, even when we got sprinkles of rain.


Khloë didn't realize at first that she was supposed to run and find the eggs, but she caught on real quick when she saw the other kids running after them. She had a lot of fun and wanted to do it again.


Update on the puppy. We still have her! Nobody called to claim her and I was worried about her not being vaccinated, so I took her on Thursday to get her puppy shots and check-up. She has gained a pound in one week! She was a little nervous about being at the vet because it's still new to her, but she was more excited to get lots of attention. We are tossing names around, but it's hard to pick one that everyone in the family agrees with. The one we're mostly using right now is Coco. Short for CocoPuff because she's so furry and soft. Her fur is like a baby lamb or something. We also discovered that she LOVES the water. I had to lock her up while I was watering my plants because she kept trying to get the water at the cost of my newly planted flowers.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.