Monday, April 15, 2013

My Life Monday - Week 11

Busy week here, but I was able to get some time in my scraproom. In between packing for my trip to Georgia I've been doing a little crafting. I have cards to finish at Mania and a mini album to start. Hopefully that will be enough to keep me busy all weekend. I'm hoping I can schedule a couple of posts for when I'm gone. For now I have another week of Project Life.


While I was at work earlier in the week my daughter in law sent me picture of her and my 2 year old grand-daughter getting pedicures. I love those cute little pudgy feet. After work I spent a couple of days painting our bonus room. Starlet (our kitty) was more than happy to keep me company and climb the ladder I was using. On Friday, after work, I went to the Pleasanton scrapbook expo. All I can say is that by the looks of all the crafters, the economy just got a big boost.


On Saturday I went back to the scrapbook expo with the help of my super enabling sister. And yes, I bought even more stuff! I had to take a little break later in the week and have some hair therapy and then it was back to working on our bonus room. I printed out some pictures for inspiration and started building cabinets for storage. Two cabinets down and at least two more to go.

1 comment:

  1. Grandbaby, sister, and the scrapbook expo! No better subjects to scrapbook!! Love the layouts and the stories!

    ReplyDelete

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.