Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Craft Room Update #1

The room is coming together. As you can see I have a lot of stuff that has been moved.

It's filling up fast.

Okay, it's getting hard to move around in here. I had to tell the movers not to bring anything else in the room. That means I still have a lot of stuff in the garage to bring up and sort out.

I got the paper holders in the closet and my desk settled in the middle of the room. This will be the basic layout, but there's still more to bring into the room so the Ikea cubbies on the window wall are going to change.

I haven't been able to do any crafting yet, but the girls sure had fun trying out the new room. I love having the desk in the middle of the room so that we can sit on both sides.

Kylee approves of the seating arrangements.

Khloë was drawing Rapunzel's mom.

Those happy faces are the reason I have a craft room (and way too many pictures to scrapbook!).

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fabulous crafty place!! And those two are too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good!! I especially love the littlest sitting on a stack of pillows like a little princess. ☺️

    ReplyDelete

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.