Friday, April 24, 2015

I NEED My Craftroom!

Well, the craftroom is still a work in progress. I moved a few more things around and added a LOT more STUFF. Yikes! Where did it all come from? I still have boxes that haven't been opened yet. I'm starting to wonder if I'll ever get through it all.

I started to feel a little desperate and needed to do something crafty, so I cleared off a small space on my desk and searched some boxes for a Close to my Heart kit that I could play with. I wanted a kit because it's the only way I'll have everything I need to get a project done.

The kits come with all the paper and embellishments you need, including a stamp set. Now where are my scissors? Luckily I already had my ink pads and ATG gun unpacked.


So far my ink pads and Copic markers are the only things that have stayed in their original spot.


The kit that I found in my box of "stuff" is for Thanksgiving cards. Hmmmm, it's only April and there are a lot of occasions for cards before Thanksgiving, but hey, you gotta do what you gotta do. And I gotta do some crafting before I go crazy!


I was able to get all 15 cards in the kit completed in just two evenings. Now I'm wondering if I can use some of these for housewarming party thank you notes. If we ever get around to having that party anyway.

So ladies and gentlemen, the next time you feel the need to craft, but you're short on time, supplies, energy, space or just imagination, grab a kit and enjoy how easy it can be.

1 comment:

  1. This is very interesting, You’re a very skilled blogger. I’ve joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your magnificent post. Also, I’ve shared your website in my social networks.
    ignou assignment 2018
    bhdf 101
    ignou solved assignment 2020

    ReplyDelete

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.