Thursday, December 10, 2015

December Daily 4-6, 2015

Counting down the days until Christmas. Actually I'm counting how many days I have left to finish my shopping. I'm starting to get a little worried that I won't get everything done. At least I've been able to stay caught up on my December Daily so far.

Day 4
I did as much shopping as I could in one day. I still have a lot to do though.

Day 5
We were all excited about cutting down our own Christmas tree for the first time. Khloë was very selective and made sure she picked just the right one.

Day 6
Scooter's Birthday! He loves his birthday present. He's afraid to walk on the slippery wood laminate floor and we usually end up laying down area rugs and towels for him so I decided for his birthday I would get a large rug for our family room so that he would feel more comfortable walking around. It worked. He loves it. Look at that happy boy!

Have a wonderful day and I hope you're as happy as a mastiff with a new rug.

1 comment:

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.