Monday, October 25, 2010

Frankenstein card

Halloween is almost here. Wow, where did this year go? I have never made a card for Halloween before, but I have a little nephew that likes to get things in the mail, so I thought I would make this for him. I got the idea from watching videos on YouTube when I came across a tutorial for a Frankenstein card. The tutorial was made by Dawn Griffith. Check out her videos here http://www.dawnsstampingthoughts.net/ for some great ideas. Her card was cuter than mine, but now that I've made one I might have to make some more. I'm really enjoying making cards lately. Eventually I'll have to get back to my scrapbook pages, but for now it's all about the cards. Enjoy Trick or Treating everyone.

4 comments:

  1. A very cool card, Perfect for this weekend!! TFS

    Jennifer
    cricutdiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, spooky but cute card! Just became a follower...love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! You've been doing a really good job of posting on your blog too ;)

    ReplyDelete

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.