Friday, October 1, 2010

Baby Shower this weekend

My son and his wife are expecting their first baby in December. We will be having the baby shower tomorrow and I can hardly wait. It's going to be so much fun. I haven't been able to post anything in the last couple of days because I've been getting ready for the party, but hopefully on Sunday I will have some time to get some new stuff up on the blog. In the mean time I wanted to share a few pictures. This first picture is of my son and his wonderful wife. The mommy of my first grandbaby.This second picture is of my husband and I when we were about the same age. Before having our 2 awesome sons.

This last picture is one of me and my son dancing at his wedding. I'm so proud of him. He has grown into a really great guy. I know he will make the best Dad ever.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to you Cindy. Many happy memories in your near future. This is a very special time. keep us posted and have a fab shower!

    ReplyDelete

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.