Wednesday, October 20, 2010

More Christmas Cards

Hi everyone. I know I've been lagging on putting up new posts on my blog. I'm am trying to do better. I was just worn out after the Utah Swarm and I haven't had time to clean up my scraproom. I literally have to step over stuff on the floor to get to my desk (which is covered in scraps). Last night I decided I NEED to get in there and get something done. As I said, my desk is covered in scraps, so I was thinking I should try to use some of those scraps instead of piling them up forever. I did use a new piece of red cardstock from Paper Trey Ink for the base of the cards, but the other pieces were found in my scrap pile. I used the cuttlebug for the Divine Swirls embossing. For the greetings I stamped them on some scrap white cardstock and then added some stickles. Tomorrow my hubby will be busy golfing so I will hopefully get some more cards made with scraps and get them posted. Stay tuned to see what I come up with. Happy Crafting everyone.

1 comment:

  1. very cute and simple, and sometimes that is all you need!! Love these!! TFS

    Jennifer
    cricutdiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.