Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Housewarming Utensil Pockets

Happy Fourth of July! I hope everyone is having a wonderful safe holiday. I'm spending the day in my craftroom and will hopefully see some fireworks later tonight.

My project today is another one for the housewarming party. Still going with the moving theme I decided to use newspaper print paper to make these because everyone uses newspaper to pack their fragile items, right?



This one is just a sample. When we make the ones for the party we will use better napkins and utensils. I cut the paper at 4" x 7" and used my ATG gun to glue it together as a pocket. I then used a couple of Stampin' Up punches to make the tag.


Its a little hard to see in this picture, but I stamped some utensils on the tag and Let's Party. The utensils are from the stamp set called Pair-a-Phrase by Close to my Heart. The sentiment Let's Party is from a set called Label Accents by Stamping Scrapping.

Have a wonderful Independence Day. Cindy

3 comments:

  1. Super cute project! Your utensil holder is not only practical, it is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun is this?! I adore the patterned paper that looks like newsprint! Love the neutrals and how you have used the 'packing box' theme on this party. So clever!! Loved it on the cupcake box too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.