Sunday, September 2, 2012

Hawaii layout

Hello everyone. I am so excited that today I was able to participate in the Cricut Fanatics blog. This was the first time I have ever posted on a blog that was not my own personal blog. The Cricut Fanatics blog is put together by Cricut lovers and will showcase a different project every day. The designers will change each day which will give you lots of variety. The project I created is below. Please go to the Cricut Fanatics blog to get more information on my layout and other projects. 


For the title of my layout and for the airplane in the clouds I used the Cricut Circle Exclusive cartridge Something to Remember. They were both cut at 4" except for the word Hawaii. That was cut at 1 1/2".



The green scallops on the top and bottom of the pages were made using the Art Philosophy cartridge, cut at 1/2". I used my Gypsy to weld 4 of them together to get the 12" long size that I needed.


The hibiscus flower was cut at 1 3/4" from the Life's a Beach cartridge. The photo mat on the left side will hold a 5x7 photo and the mat on the right side will hold a 4x6 photo.

I hope you've enjoyed my project today. Other Hawaii pages and projects will be posted to my blog as I prepare for my first big vacation. I have a feeling I'll be needing a lot of layouts! Thanks for looking. Cindy


 

2 comments:

  1. Wow Cindy! This is just beautiful! It's has the perfect tropical feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty layout! Loving those Hawaiian inspired colors! How smart to get the layouts completed before your trip! Have fun and enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.