Friday, September 7, 2012

Pretty Little Banker

Okay, so we all know we should start saving for our future when we're young, right? Well, this pretty little banker has it all figured out. She was so happy to stand in line with her money and bank book. When it was her turn she went to the teller and made her deposit.


I love the picture of her with her bank brochure. She wanted to know all about her investment.


For this layout I used some Piggy Tales papers that I got last year in a clearance sale. For the circles and scallop circles I used the Art Philosophy cartridge. The green scallop circles are cut at 6.5" and 7.5". The patterned circles inside them were cut at 6 & 7". The blue circle mat with the picture was cut at 4".  The dollar sign was cut at 3 1/2" from the Something to Remember cartridge.


The title "Little Banker" was cut at 1 1/2" from the Something to Remember cartridge. The scallop blue border was cut using a Stampin' Up border punch.


My favorite new scrappy item is this date stamp. It's one of the new Smash products by K&Company. I will be using this a lot on my layouts. Sorry this is not a very good picture. It really does look better in real life.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, she just makes my heart MELT!!!! I love, love, love this one! Thanks for sharing her with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute memory! Thanks for sharing!
    Lara

    ReplyDelete

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.