Friday, November 2, 2012

Recycle, Repurpose and Reorganize

Hello friends. Today I am a guest designer over on the Cricut FANatics blog. Please go over there for more information on todays project.


This was an old floppy disc holder that my husband brought home for me to recycle and repurpose. It worked perfectly for my Cricut Circle Calling Cards.



My calling cards now sit very proudly on my desk where I can look through them and remember the fun we had. I hope you like todays project and that it gives you inspiration to find something old and make it new again.

2 comments:

  1. Great project! I am a new follower. I hope you will stop by when you get a chance.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.